The terms of our license limits the use of Lexis-Nexis to Ursinus
College coursework. This service is available from any computer that is networked
in the Ursinus system.
FROM THE LEXIS-NEXIS
- 1. Select the database you want to use.
- Just below the list of databases is a brief description of each, under the heading
"Search Form Descriptions."
- 2. Fill in the Search Form with the requested information.
- Below the form is a description of the various options (Field Descriptions) and some
- 3. At the top of each Search Form is a link to a help section.
- Click on Search.
- 4. Click on Search.
- The result will usually be a list of articles or documents.
- 5. Click on the document title to read the full text.
- 6. At the top of each Search Form is a link to the list of documents covered by that