- To recommend the purchase of books, DVDs, or videos, please use the "Recommend
an Acquisition Forms". Requests for periodical subscriptions are
handled on an individual basis.
- Please contact Maureen Damiano, Manager of Library Operations (610-409-3607 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to place books, photocopies, or media
materials (videos, DVDs, etc.) on
reserve for your classes.
- Periodicals are available in online, print, and microform formats.
The Library's online journals are available through our
E-Journals A-Z list.
To search for our print and microform holdings, use the
Library catalog. To receive
scanned tables of contents of any print journals
in the Library's collection, please contact Gwen Marshall (610-409-3292
or email@example.com). To receive online tables of contents of any
journal via e-mail, please contact Kerry Gibson (ext. 610-409-3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org).The Periodicals Department will make copies without charge
of any article found in the microfilm collection only. Please use
this form to submit your
microfilm photocopy requests. The most recent years of the New York Times
and Wall St. Journal are available online on
- To place interlibrary loan requests, please use our Illiad
system. There is no charge for this service.
Reference and Instruction
- To arrange instruction, to discuss or create an assignment involving
library resources, or to ask for a bibliography of reference resources
for a course, contact Diane Skorina, Director of Information
Literacy and Instructional Technology (610-409-3022 or email@example.com).
- To borrow media or order materials for class use, please contact
Denise Hartman, Myrin's Administrative Assistant (610-409-3243 or firstname.lastname@example.org).