Laying the cornerstone of Bomberger Hall, June 25, 1891

Photograph shows benefactor, Robert Patterson, with trowel, as Prof. Samuel Ruby, the Rev. Joseph Hendricks, the Rev John H. Sechler, Prof. J. Shelly Weinberger, Acting President Henry W. Super, Prof. George Williard, and Prof. George Stibitz look on. The building, whose total cost was $62,000, was dedicated on June 23, 1892


To Comment on this Photograph

Return to the 1880s & 90s


Text and Photographs Copyright Ursinus College Archives, 1997