Ursinus in the 1920s
Click on any image below for a larger photograph and additional information.
|1920 tuition -
1921 - Ursinus appears on list of Middle States' accredited schools; Alumni Memorial Library constructed
1925 - Grizzly adopted as athletic emblem; Eger Gateway erected
1928 - enrollment reaches 460
1927 - groundbreaking for Curtis and Brodbeck dorms
© Text and Photographs Copyright Ursinus College Archives, 1997